Welcome!

I'm so happy you're here! I do admit I'd have baked something chocolately or at least tidied up a bit if I had known you were coming. Come on in, have a seat and get comfy!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

That's what you get for thinking...

I bet you all were hoping to find something remotely significant or even life-altering when you came here to my messy little office. Admit it!

You see, that's what you get for thinking! Now from time to time, something amazing might be posted here by someone more insightful than I...or maybe even I might have a creative day once!

Alas, here you will most likely find conversations about every day life and the humour it contains. I try to keep it clean, though my language can be a tiny bit colourful in the process of prattling on. Life is just like that at times. I hope you all will follow that example and keep things PG-R rated.

In that light, here's a question for you: Have you ever fought tooth and nail to back up an idea or thought you had- only to find out, in the end, that you were an idiot? Yeah...I have too. Often. I need to either stop doing that OR stop sharing those "iffy" ideas, therefore skipping the "dangit, I did it again" thing. I let you know later how that turns out for me.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogsphere, my dear friend. I'm linking you on my blog... and plan on visiting on a regular basis.

    If this ends up reflecting even a small part of who you are--this should prove to be a vastly interesting place to visit.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart, Quin. Remember a part of who I am is a direct reflection of knowing you. No one can be a bad egg with friends like this!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete